City of St.Marys

Contact us

If you find something that is bothering you or you have suggestions to improve the quality of life in the St. Marys city or in Elk County just send us an anonymous message and we will contact responsible authorities.

We are also encouraging you to reach us if you had any bad experience with local authorities or with any government office, as we are in close contact to all the offices they are encouraging us to give them feedback. So, in case you feel bad to send criticism to anyone let us do the work for you. It is totally easy, just fill all the information down below and we will act on your behalf.